17 December 2014
Guildhall candidates announced for May 2015 election following Green success on move to save pubs
12 December 2014
The City of York Council voted last night (11 December) to support a motion that would mean pubs cannot be converted into supermarkets without local consultation.
11 December 2014
£250 million will be spent on upgrading the A64 and York's ring road - a 'wasteful pre-election bribe', says Councillor Andy D'Agorne.
10 December 2014
Lars Kramm, Helen Johnson and Mark Havercroft announced as Green Micklegate candidates for May 2015 election
05 December 2014
Green Party candidate Jonathan Tyler responds to the announcement that Hugh Bayley will not contest the York Central seat.
03 December 2014
Green councillor hails arrival of low-emission taxis
28 November 2014
Green plan would give the Council power to stop local pubs being converted to supermarkets
27 November 2014
The government has ignored a clearly-expressed wish for the East Coast line to remain in public ownership and instead will hand its profits to shareholders, says York Green Party's candidate for York Central, Jonathan Tyler.
14 November 2014
Green Councillor calls for the Council's Chief Executive to respond to criticisms in the recently released report
31 October 2014
Green Party campaigners have welcomed the withdrawal of an application to fence off part of the riverbank after widespread protests.
- 79% of people want Greens in the Leaders' Debates
- Why I became a Richmond Green
- What do a former German councillor, a builder and a retired head teacher have in common?
- Green Party: Councils should be given more money not less to help provide essential local services.
- Ashcroft Poll: Clear lead for Green MP Caroline Lucas
- Leaders Debates: 79% of public want to see Green Party represented at the ITV Leaders Debate