10 April 2014
Following the reopening of Lendal Bridge, Greens call for alternative ideas to tackle rising air pollution in the city.
09 March 2014
Green Party supporters joined union members and community groups to promote better ways to grow our economy and protect our society than the coalition’s austerity policies.
08 March 2014
The Green Party ran a Field Hospital for traumatised Lib Dems attending their Spring Conference at York Barbican.
21 February 2014
The Greens say 'enough is enough' to Council budget cuts, and propose a referendum on a Council Tax increase.
15 February 2014
Following a meeting of political group leaders on Monday, Green Councillor Andy D’Agorne warned that the "blind pursuit" of roadbuilding projects will hold York back.
07 January 2014
Green Party lead candidate for this May's European Elections will address a public meeting in York on Friday 31st January
13 December 2013
Green Councillors speak out against the Bedroom Tax at the "No Evictions" rally
22 November 2013
Cllr Andy D'Agorne speaks out at planners approve yet another "special case" development in the Green Belt.
07 November 2013
The Green Party joined the People's Assembly Against Austerity on November 5th
01 November 2013
Sites in North Yorkshire are next in line for shale gas extraction. Cuadrilla's Lancashire-quaking rig is now in Ryedale.
- The Greens and the TTIP - how do we shape up ?
- Natalie Bennett: Change must come. But from where?
- Green MEPs win EU phase-out of plastic bags
- Attacking foreigners doesn't defend workers' rights, says London's Green Euro-MP
- Brighton MP found not guilty and vows to continue opposition to fracking
- Green Party release 2014 European Elections Manifesto on Animal Protection