16 October 2014
Help us oppose the sell-off of green space near the Millennium Bridge
10 October 2014
In a tumultuous Full Council Meeting, York councillors declare their opposition to fracking, give the go-ahead to the incinerator and pause the Local Plan process
08 October 2014
Green Party leader Natalie Bennett visited York to kick off our 2015 election campaign.
12 September 2014
Greens in York could hold the balance of power in the city following the defection of Labour Councillor Helen Douglas to the Conservative Party.
15 August 2014
Councillor Andy D'Agorne has expressed fury at Council grass cutting bungle that destroyed the habitat of the rare tansy beetle.
14 August 2014
Broadway Post Office is to be upgraded into a main branch in September.
20 July 2014
"UN resolutions must apply to all states, including Israel", says Cllr Andy D'Agorne
17 July 2014
York Green Party activists joined with members of York People's Assembly, York Defend the NHS and Just York as part of a national Day of Action organised by the World Development Movement.
28 June 2014
Green councillors of Fishergate ward have criticized arrangements for the roll out of 20mph limits, saying that details are poorly explained and confusing.
27 June 2014
The Council is continuing to fail on tackling air pollution. Green Councillor Andy D'Agorne calls for action.
- Doncaster Greens' Pete Kennedy off to Occupy Democracy
- A 1000 members a week!
- GREENS WON’T STAND FOR SOUTH YORKS POLICE COMMISSIONER
- Badger Cull: Government must stop pursuing this cruel and completely unnecessary policy
- "Britain needs a pay rise" and the Green Party will provide it
- Green Party: Labour’s anti-Green surge unit 'can only be taken as a compliment'