22 November 2013
Cllr Andy D'Agorne speaks out at planners approve yet another "special case" development in the Green Belt.
07 November 2013
The Green Party joined the People's Assembly Against Austerity on November 5th
01 November 2013
Sites in North Yorkshire are next in line for shale gas extraction. Cuadrilla's Lancashire-quaking rig is now in Ryedale.
31 October 2013
Young Greens groups across the country, including York, joined lecturers and other university staff on strike this Thursday.
17 October 2013
A report by the Young Greens shows massive wage differentials in UK universities.
07 October 2013
Hundreds of York residents have signed a petition calling for better evening bus services.
19 September 2013
Cllr Andy D'Agorne called for the East Coast line to stay in public hands at the Green Party's Autumn Conference.
15 September 2013
Green Councillors call on the Council to rethink plans to spend between £85,000 and £310,000 on advertising at Leeds Bradford Airport.
01 September 2013
Mark Wynn, Jim Higo and Sam Skinny will be performing at The Basement for a York Green Party fundraiser
23 August 2013
The Yorkshire Ambulance service has de-recognised Unite, the UK's biggest union, as cuts bite
- The Transatlantic Trade Treaty threatens democracy, say Greens
- Hundreds out to defend badgers at Leeds march
- Government "lead by the nose on energy policy"
- Green Party mourns loss of Nelson Mandela
- Autumn Statement: Yet another missed opportunity to restructure the economy and deliver a sustainable energy future
- Government's approach to education responsible for poor results