07 August 2015
A group of York residents hosted a special ceremony on Thursday evening to mark the 70th anniversary of the United States dropping the first nuclear bomb on the Japanese city of Hiroshima on August 6th 1945.
28 July 2015
Green Party Cllr Dave Taylor has rejected a free tour of York Art Gallery in protest at proposals to introduce entry charges for residents
15 July 2015
York Green Party has expressed concern at the proposed removal of 20mph speed limits in York
01 July 2015
York Green Party's Councillors are calling in for review Council security privatisation proposals
26 June 2015
Greens expressed their disappointment over the Council's decision not to sell Oliver House to local community group YorSpace
26 June 2015
Green Councillor Dave Taylor makes an impassioned plea for the survival of the former Reynards garage on Piccadilly
23 June 2015
Proposed changes to fire and rescue services could risk safety, warns Green Party Group Leader Cllr Andy D'Agorne
16 June 2015
Cllr Lars Kramm has expressed support for City of York Council's plans for York Pride
28 May 2015
Green Group leader Cllr Andy D'Agorne has called for a 'People's Commission' to tackle congestion
- Andrew Cooper's Energy Generating Democracy welcomed by EU Council of the Regions
- Anti Austerity Action!
- BBC interview: Hull's Martin Deane on the budget
- Announcement of new ‘establishment party’ peers ‘unsurprising’, says Green Baroness Jenny Jones
- Jean Lambert MEP: Government's 'drawbridge' message hides fact 'migration is a net contributor'
- Green Party calls for ‘immediate halt’ to Work Capability Assessments as figures show 4,010 died within a year of being deemed ‘fit for work’